The Cook Islands Investment Corporation (CIIC) is a statutory Corporation of the Cook Islands Government. CIIC was established in 1998 to manage Crown assets including land and properties on Rarotonga and the outer islands, and subsidiaries.
CIIC has a vision of Crown assets that are well managed and operated consistent with modern commercial practices, good governance principles and government’s social policy objectives.
- Maintenance of government owned buildings
- Management of housing and commercial properties and sports facilities
- Secretariat to the Infrastructure Committee (IC)
- Implementation of strategic property redevelopment programmes
- National asset management planning .
- Management of the Crown land and leases
- Policy direction to its subsidiaries and performance oversight
- Administering Cook Islands Government Property Corporation.
- Te Aponga Uira o Tumu Te Varovaro
- Airport Authority
- Bank of Cook Islands
- Ports Authority